Join Community-Based Research Canada
Show your support of community-based research by becoming a member of the Community-Based Research Canada (CBR Canada) network today!
With your membership you will join a network which includes (but is not limited to): community organizations, not-for-profit organizations, independent research organizations, branches and offices of government bodies, as well as departments, faculties and centres from post-secondary institutions and funding agencies or businesses active in the area of community-based research (CBR) or campus-community engagement.
Annual Membership Categories
- Opportunity to access and promote your organization, events and resources through the CBR Canada website
- Services and resources to build capacity in community-based research, including webinars, workshops, and mentorship
- Common platform and network to learn from exemplary community-based research initiatives and to share your own learnings, initiatives, and publications
- CBRC e-News (see attached CBR Canada’s latest e-News)
- Opportunities to shape the development of CBR Canada through its board and committees
- Reduced registration fees for C2UExpo conferences
- Recognition of your institution as a leader for community-based research innovation in Canada
The membership fees are based on a sliding scale. The first two are for individual memberships and the rest are group memberships according to the type and size of the institution/organization
- Students $25
- Faculty Members/Individual Researchers $100
- Non-for-Profit Community Organizations/Community Groups $100
- Government Departments/Businesses/Corporations/National Umbrella Organizations $500
- University Programs/Departments/Institutes and University Associations $500
- Smaller Academic Institutions (student enrollment less than 10,000) $1,250
- Larger Academic Institutions (student enrollment more than 10,000) $2,500
By cheque: Mail a cheque made out to Centre for Community Based Research, add to the memo line: CBR Canada membership.
Centre for Community Based Research
190 Westmount Road North,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G5
By e-transfer: Instructions are on the invoice.
By direct deposit: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request direct deposit.
* indicates a required field